|Tonight – June 6 – is our annual Choir Appreciation Dinner*, marking the end of another season. This Sunday will be the last time we sing in Worship until next Fall.
And what a season! Bookended by our November three choir concert with composer Morten Lauridsen – featured this Sunday at 1:00pm on All Classical’s Played in Oregon –and May’s send off concert, all wrapped nicely in December’s music Sunday, Christmas Eve, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and every Sunday in what we do best: Bring through music praise to the Living God and the love of our Savior Jesus Christ to all who hear.
Exactly what we’ll be doing in Europe.
*Entertainment by Troy and the Troyettes.
A number of people have asked for dates and places we’ll be singing. All times are local:
- June 15, 4:00pm, Paris. Rebuilt in the late 17th century: Notre Dame des Blancs Manteaux.
- June 17, 9:00pm, Bayeaux, in the nearly 900 (!) year old Bayeaux Cathedral.
- June 18, informal concert, 9:30am at the American Cemetery in Normandy.
- June 20, Bruges, 7:30pm. In partnership with Serve the City, at St. Giles Church
- June 22, Amsterdam, 10:00am. We’ll sing for the congregation as they arrive atSingelkerk, then participate in the worship service.
Our June 15, 17 and 20 concerts will replicate our May 17 send off concert at LGPC.
May lives change.
Thank you all for continued prayers!